#2 Enhance Your Femininity
Time & Location
About The Event
Master Choa Kok Sui said the soul is both male and female. But sometimes we as women have been trained to be masculine, and in the process we misplace that soft, feminine part of us.
- Fact: a woman can be strong and feminine, these two qualities are not mutually exclusive.
- Fact: a woman who has had to support herself, often expresses a higher level of masculinity to compensate for the elevated level of responsibility.
- Fact: in many parts of the world, women are trained to be ashamed of their bodies and the natural monthly cycle of replenishment.
It’s not a surprise that many of my clients tell me that they struggle to find a man to complement their inherent nature.
It’s not a surprise that many of my clients feel that they need to fit into a box that does not suit them. Perhaps stay in a relationship that does not complete them.
Or worse, go through broken relationship after broken relationship. If this sounds familar, then this session is for you!
This session is only for women. The session is a live video session, recording will not be shared. This is not a workshop. Individual attention will be given to each person's needs.
- My investment in my healing$199$1990$0
- My investment in my healing$99$990$0
- My investment in my healing$50$500$0
- My investment in my healing$25$250$0